BIG MUSCLE MEETS BIG VALUE.
Introducing the Ox. A hard-working, no-nonsense, two-person utility vehicle from TRACKER OFF ROAD™. Ready to go, the OX400 delivers 1,200 lb towing capacity and a 12-cubic foot heavy-duty cargo box that will haul 500 lb. With its lifted suspension and aggressive-tread tires the OX is the long-haul dependability you’ve come to expect from TRACKER.
- 401 cc (13.5 hp) Single-Cylinder, 4-Cycle, Air-Cooled Engine with EFI
- Pressurized Oil System, Spin-On Oil Filter
- Lifted Suspension for high clearance and 23" aggressively treaded tires and class-leading 7-inch ground clearance at differential
- Internal Counter Rotating Balance Shaft
- 1,200 lb Towing Capacity with Standard 2" Receiver Mount Welded to Frame
- Closed-Loop Electronic Fuel Injection
- Electronic Inductive Spark Ignition
- Class-Leading 6.65 Gallon Fuel Tank - fill up less often
- Replaceable Dry Cartridge Air Cleaner
- Automatic, Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Dual rear wheel mechanical self-adjusting drum brakes. Single point park brake release with self-compensating system
- Turning radius is 23.5 feet Outside Clearance
- Transaxle differential with helical gears, ground speed governor, forward/reverse
- Rotomolded cross-linked polyethylene cargo box that tilts with Lift Assist Pistons to lighten the load. Removable, Hinged Tailgate